GlobalSign Extended SSL certificate
- Customer feedback
Get the Green Address Bar for maximum trust & assuranceExtended Validation SSL (EV SSL) immediately tells your customers that you are using the highest levels of SSL security available.
By turning the address bar green and showing the visitor your company name, your SSL Certificate provides a higher level of trust and assurance than just the standard non-EV padlock. Higher trust means more confidence in your web site, and more confidence means higher visitor to customer conversions. The EV SSL green address bar and the padlock area alternates between your company name and country and the Issuing Authority - the credible and long time established GlobalSign.
Why should my company use EV SSL?
- Protect your customers' accounts from phishing attacks - any web site that gives their customers accounts is a potential phishing target
- Protect your brand from copy cat web sites - ensure customers know the site claiming to be you really is you
- Elevate your site image - position your brand against the big brands, thousands of which have already adopted EV SSL
ExtendedSSL Certificate Features
- Organization vetted to Extended Validation level - customers see your validated company details in the SSL Certificate and your Site Seal profile
- 2048 bit future proof SSL Certificates
- SGC security for minimum 128 bit to 256 bit SSL encryption levels
- Universal Compatibility with all browsers and devices
- Unified Communications SSL - Simple cost effective support for complex multi-domain server configurations
- Secures both www.domain.com and domain.com (without the www)
- Secure Site Seal
- Unlimited SSL server licensing promotion
- Unlimited reissues / replacements for lifetime of Certificate
- Multi-year savings - save 20% each year
- $250k Warranty - underwritten Liability Program
- GlobalSign Certificate Center account
- Installation healthcheck
- Malware Scannning