| Authorize.net Direct Post Method Module for X-cart! This payment module add-on works with your Authorize.net AIM account to support you to be PCI Compliant including the new PA/DSS standard!
Use this module and your customers will see no difference in checkout! The beauty is, in the background, all Credit Card handling is done directly through Authorize.net.
- Minimal installation. Simply apply an SQL patch and upload files!
- Compatible with Altered Cart's One Page Checkout
- Compatible with X-cart's 4.4.x-4.6.x One Page Checkout!
- Compatible with X-cart's built in Fastlane Checkout
- Use your existing Authorize.net AIM account
- Customers never leave your site!
- Open source! This means if your cart is customized, you can edit this module to work with your customized cart!
- Allows the store owner to complete PCI compliance with a Self Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) A, instead of the more complex SAQ D*.
- Allows you not to need X-payments!
- Config option to limit the payment method to specific IPs for testing purposes!
- Now allows customers to save their credit card information! See screenshots for examples. (This feature is available only with 4.4, 4.5, 4.6, and 4.7 versions of the mod.)
- The above feature also allows for refund capability. (Again, only available with 4.4, 4.5, 4.6, and 4.7 versions of the mod.)
- Requires you to have an Authorize.net AIM account
- Requires php 5.3 or greater
More information about Authorize.net DPM please refer to page 106.
Note: This should work seamlessly if your checkout area is not modified or minimally modified. All source code is provided though if you need to make any modifications to suit your checkout area if it is customized.
Authorize.net DPM vs Authorize.net CIM - See the Comparison Article!
* A full assessment of a vendors specific business process is required to determine which SAQ needs to be completed to achieve PCI compliance.
||4.0.x, 4.1.x, 4.2.x, 4.3.x, 4.4.x, 4.5.x, 4.6.x, 4.7.x